Sunday, December 23, 2007



Slipping down the Vrdavana alley the man in the murti shop says “desire is measured in dollars, you can't have it your way without enough desire” No matter the pattern you made his memory will fade and only focus on the amount you paid.
Still when the lights go down and the curtain comes up on Janmastami night folks are simply amazed
The rich creamy white with the red chodders and skirt and veil bring out their cameras to put pictures in the mail. Today the backdrop adds extra pop. Petal leis are short and light enough to flow down from the top.
At the asrama it's cold, the tree offers some hope going by the temperature starts to rise. By the time I'd circled the point at the hook I felt the perspiration. Even though the gecko is giving it all he's got he still lifts his head long enough wink me a smile 'cause he knows how it will make me happy for such a long while. There are teams out training in the warm we exchange thumbs up near the harbor. Cars seem to have taken the day off so I'm surprised when two or four pull into the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot. On the main road I fall into the peleton and my pace increases. Fortunate since the sun is going down and the sandhya is waiting for me. As I come back onto the long and winding the ratha-bhojana-vrksa is waving me home like a frantic third base coach. I go up along the “back” way and easily beat the tag.
In the ninth this evening's outfit. The folks turned the temple into a forest. Haha, taking leaves and branches binding them together to form what they called trees. Perhaps Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari will venture out this evening to survey their work and dance all night long.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home