Monday, December 17, 2007



The Krsna my guardians are taking me to has peacock feathers in his hair, he has peacock feathers everywhere.
And my guardians are taking me where all talk is song and every step is dancing. Giridhari’s flute is always heard there. He has peacock feathers in his hair and peacock feathers everywhere.
With peacock feathers all over this outfit the Deities enjoy their pastimes without a care. Being allowed to taste those pastimes is indeed rare.
The petal leis accent their forms without weighing them down. Mahaprabhu’s golden body, Giridhari’s dark and Gandharivka’s fair beautify the peacock feathers everywhere.
With its branches outstretched beckoning the unsuspecting cars. Respects to you sri tree. Then it’s around the southern part of the long and winding. At the construction portion the man holding the stop sign allows me to pedal along on the sidewalk safely passing the cars and workers too. The overcast of the day has kept most of the pedalers away. Still those hardcore are on their appointed rounds be they shopping, training or pleasure seeking. Speaking of feathers one person is wearing a helmet of feathers and footprints. He must have one hundred feathers woven into the vents in the helmet. When the gecko sees that creation even he raises his eyebrows. “I don’t know him either,” I tell the gecko. Then it’s to the harbor where the boats are tethered due to choppy waters. Passing by the video store and taking the left there. A fire truck is parked outside the station. Then Midas tips his crown as I pedal under his glance. Onto the frontage road past the sports shop and left onto a short road and another left onto the main road back to the long and winding one. Dandavat to the ratha bhojana vrksa as I return for the vaikalika service.
This rainy evening I’ve learned to work the aqua phone. Offer banana khir all night long and call this one baby blue as they dance the night away.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home