Sunday, December 16, 2007



As the men in the market place come to try and take your dough and you look out of your eye’s corner to find a way out of this show go ask Gurudeva I think he’ll know
If dollars and diplomacy suddenly drop dead and devotion and dedication come in their stead. The stupid priest is talking backward and the world famous scholar is on his head. Remember what the all-knowing astrologer said “by my calculations I was misled!”
Of course this one’s name is Nadia Sasadhara
The leis are of narcissus, roses, leaves and scraps of all things left over.
With the threat of nor’easters rolling in I sprint down to pray to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa. The construction is calmed down so it’s back around Midas and the hospital curve. Over the bridge over Saint Dagwood’s then the tennis park is on the left. Crossing the light to the windmill in and between the lakes where the walkers have replaced the sufferers. Along the east cliff the pedalers come and go while the white caps provide the view. Swinging around the over the hill gang on to the soccer pitch. Past the fruit market to where I can invite one of Agni’s agents. Then back to the wharf road, opal cliff this time the point of the hook. Since the sun is sinking low the cove isn’t very sunny right now. Not even a bon fire or two. Around the public radio and the redone road. The theater is dark tonight waiting for the next week of shows. The gecko is speaking with the true wheel so I go on to the sweet spot just ahead of the cruiser king’s judgment stand. The west side triangle allows me through without incident. Straight ahead on Mr. Ford you can’t pedal with me. Up ahead I see a peddler and a jogger keeping a conversation. As I pass by I see how hard the jogger is working to keep up the pace of both speech and workout.
The direction home on the wharf road is to rough and torn up due to the construction there so I opt for the main road back and sprint around the pal of the pets and then offer return dandavat to the vrksa and though it be a close play I’m safe at the plate.
The rain is coming down now so they'll be dancing inside tonight. When they wear the red and white Chinese silk that's a touch, a touch that kills

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home