Thursday, December 20, 2007



In this outfit the seamstress spreads the colors evenly around
Then puts her palette down
All the colors of the rainbow
Flower decorations for their hair styled and placed with meticulous care
Can't you trace devotion there?
The rose and carnation petal leis
With the rhythm of their dancing play
All the colors in the rainbow
Angels they had heard on high telling them “go out and buy”. Both mainline roads were transformed into a parking lot by the grace of the season. Their occupants looked on frustrated as I pedaled by unaffected. Dodging in and out like a messenger I reached the point and the hook without incident. The children's lieberry was on the left with the windmill coming up fast on the right. As I past the public radio and got onto the redone road traffic was thick but getting lighter and as I crossed the light near the bakery it had mostly evaporated. Crossing over to the left side I made it onto the path near the railroad bridge over Saint Dagwood's river there were a couple of fellow peddlers met me head on we greeted each other and I continued picking up speed quickly as I rounded the bend and crossing back with the help of a zebra I past a skateboard park. Only a few hearty souls there looping the loop and defying the ground. On to the view the stars rising and returning I past the gecko his place was full of people so I had to race around to even get in a wave. Then around to the harbor and between the lakes (this isn't a fragment). Visiting the tennis park for a couple of minutes and returning to the darkened sunny cove. Along the east cliff to the short road to the trailer heaven. Next is the soccer pitch and I circle there and go on to the fruit market. To the wharf road along the fresh construction I pull up to the sidewalk to avoid the rotten repaving job they've done. Back on the long and winding I sing out sri tree jaya tree jaya jaya tree as I pass the ratha bhojana vrksa. On to the asrama for the ratri kalina bhoga as the light fails I must have been out too long this evening.
Yeah 'tis the season alright. The rain and the chill in the air have them staying tucked in their beds under the math logo these nights. Everyone knows this night dress called Krsna is a brahmacari.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home