Saturday, August 22, 2009




I was born in a village known as Sweetwater
And when I heard Vrndavana is for shallow thinkers
I fell down as if from the top o tree
But it’s all right now
By Mahaprabhu’s mercy
I’m head over heels for Mahaprabhu!
I was rescued by one who both soft as flower and hard as a thunderbolt
His grace was poured right over my head
He brought it all right down
Mahaprabhu’s mercy!
I’m head over heels for Mahaprabhu
Gecko and I are hammering across the main street after talking with a very special friend. No one is there on the highway. A conversation with a couple of people then on to the lion’s park through the village between the lakes and to the natasala where there is another show getting ready and the people are lining up. Gecko takes his leave while I circle the Saint Dagwood’s park. Around the corner through the treacherous triangle to the harbor and the tennis park is on the right. The toad road takes me past the bear who is hoping I’ll have some food for him soon. The wharf road is waiting to take me away to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa that sees me bow my head. The kalarupa is ready to chase me to the sandhya who greets me upon returning.
The night is clear and deep within the far off jungle the Deities are dancing and waiting to take their rest. White green and red all donated from down south.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home