Thursday, August 13, 2009



The devotees
came along the RGR
To the SCSSA
When they got there what did they see?
The asrama Thakuras wearing pink and green
Toped by coronas from Gaura Purnima
Giridhari’s face framed by wonderful wonderful earrings
His leis had a tail to tell as devotees gathered in
What is it’s name? Aruna hara posse rides again
Gecko and I are sprinting past the ratha-bhojana-vrksa to make the information reservoir. A few friends are there talking and I urge my sinister handed friends to enjoy the next day. Someone is having a discussion of careful health. A cruiser or two are by the lion’s park they mock Gecko and I going by but they can’t keep pace. Through the village still laughing about the cruisers to the beach and seeing the sufferers. The natasala has a show happening. The Gecko takes his leave and I have to hammer all the way to the pedaler’s ramp. The bear cheers me on as I sprint for the wharf road. coming up to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa I bow my head and the kalarupa pedals beside me to keep me on pace for the sandhya.
The lotus nails is the nightdress. A relatively simple sari for Gandharvika and coat for Giridhari Mahaprabhu has a straightforward dhoti, kirta, chodder. It is quick to dress them this evening they must be tired and ready for the night pastimes after an eventful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home