Monday, August 17, 2009



After the mahatsava my consciousness awoke
Contemplated what my Guru spoke
that opened up my eyes
carried me over the commonplace sky
to a place he had reserved for me much to my surprise
where Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari have their abode
dressed in every color of the rainbow
colors visible everywhere as they engage in their divine play
“I haven’t got all red flowers today” proclaimed the maker of the leis
“they’re yellow,” she continued
“Yes” I agreed “but there are some purple also in my gaze”
Gecko and I are off to show the pictures to our friends of the new clothes. Along the way we see some pedalers who are similarly inclined. They are on cruisers or versions called “clunkers” in C.A. Swinging through the village and getting to the point of the hook there comes a team in full race practice so they have no time to return greetings. Between the lakes are people setting up for a party and others just out to see the sufferers. At the tennis park Gecko takes leave and I continue to the toad road. Next is the navapatra where a parishioner is giving “share massages”. In the lot outside is another trying to get my attention. I try to make it someone else’s face then I recognize and return the “hi sign”. The kalarupa appears saying it’s time to go. So he herds me back to the wharf road and to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa to make sure I make it in time.
In the ninth of the waning moon of kartik this nightdress was offered. The Thakuras seem to enjoy stay up late dancing and dancing into the night of the ekadasi day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home