Tuesday, August 18, 2009



the patterns were drawn with tender care
but the tailor’s face was stern
to make it your way just isn’t my style
you’ll have to take what you get
but Janmastami day is coming soon
there’s no more time left
seamstress says she can make it happen
make both the lord and his devotee smile
leis of petals, whole roses and lilies fragrance floating in the air
Gecko and I are on the highway when the pontifical B.C. says “come here, I’m just leaving” discussion among friends of outfit names and such. The lion’s park to the snob hill around the village one time to see the sufferers there. The point of the hook, between the lakes on to the natasala where there are people waiting in line while Gecko takes leave. A racer is pedaling along with a recreational as I make my way to the navapatra. As I pass the pitch on the right on my way to the wharf road a pair of tourists with trailers behind them are talking to decide if they are on the right road. Under the first highway I go on my way to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa that sees me fold my palms. The Kalarupa is waiting to pace me to the sandhya. Another deer is there to meet me and take me back as the kalarupa departs.
Oh call it baby blue, this nightdress from Radhastami some time ago, answers the question “should a blue God dress in white?” They are ready early to take their rest under the overcast evening sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home