Wednesday, August 19, 2009



Devotees told me the peacock taught Giridhari how to be a dancer
To understand it will bring such benefit
Certainly will bring about thought control
Instead of chodders Giridhari and Mahaprabhu have cloaks
Draped over their shoulders they're decorated with flowers
A peacock feather on his head and reflecting in my soul
Yes the peacock taught him how to dance and I'm his eternal servant
I pray for the yoga maya will call me in her role.
Roses, petals and a few mums make the leis
held in Gandharvika's molten gold, soft as silk hands while she plays
Gecko and I are off to a long trip down the highway. Tree dandy big shoes are under camouflage as usual. Lots of talk there today minister of… after some time the post office of Mahamuni takes Gecko and I around to the campa hatti hill and into the village. The point of the hook leads down to the way to the beach where the sufferers have huddled together after coming out of the water. One pedaler has his rig done up like some kind of chopper hmm is trying to sneak through the red light in front of Gecko and I who have the green. The natasala is off for a couple of days. Gecko takes his leave at the shop, which will be moving soon. I pass the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot to the harbor. Right there between the lakes where the fires are roaring. The pitch is on the right where a game is going on. The wharf road is there where a team member is training alone. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa welcomes my bow and the kalarupa tries to keep up with me. Near the asrama a deer comes out from the bushes and is running beside me for a few feet 'till it runs over the brook.
Bhakta Blade is on hand this evening. As he enters the altar the crowns are falling to their faces and the wigs along with the sila's umbrellas are spinning. The wigs and umbrellas are steadied and the crowns replaced when the Deities are in their “Pralada-a-dad “ nightdress and they have gotten into their beds decorated with flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home