Tuesday, August 11, 2009



The queen of devotion met with her friends
and they decided to go
to hood of the field of the highest bhajan
where even the smallest service will grow
they want to bring him back
leis are made with tender care
roses, mums, sumanas flowers don’t pretend
take him from the royal scene
back to the bank of a river in the shade of vetasi trees
they want to bring him back
Gecko and I sprint to the highway where after some time Mahamuni comes to join the roadies. One there sees signs that he has taken the occupation of a barber. Shortly the exit comes to cross the first highway. The whalers are chanting and chanting. Around the loop of the treacherous triangle by the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot. The tennis park is on the right as Gecko and I fly by. Gecko takes leave at the toad road. I hammer down to the navapatra. The pitch is also on the right where people are in the fourth quarter. A pedaler on the opposite side of the wharf road says “I see you everywhere” but I don’t know them. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa is waiting to see me fold my palms and the kalarupa is sure to chase me to the sandhya. Just the bunnies are there to greet my return.
Often times there are names for the tirthas and this one comes in the place where the Ganges does not flow so call this nightdress baby blue. Mahaprabhu seems to want to stay up as late as possible by not allowing the sash to fit between his left arm and his body. After a little while of this game he relents and they take rest in a bed decorated with aromatic flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home