Wednesday, August 12, 2009



On the night Mahaprabhu was born, the lion was in the jotish cakra
And at the moment of birth he was there too.
The moon was hiding himself by an eclipse
So the people gathered 'round chanting to offset inauspiciousness
The jotish foretold he will save the world
A blue ribbon personality courageous and bold
From his golden complexion to the chanting 'Hari' that made him smile
He was known as Gaurahari from his days as a young child
Roses, sumanas flowers and mums make the leis fluffy not stuffy
such joy to behold
Gecko and I take off for the highway where the boy genius is waiting. Wanting to have some messages delivered in the week he feels as if he's waited too long. I suggest that he may be able to send them to his destination and he says I may have saved the idea. On the way to the village a team is ahead. The two roadies come up behind and tag along. The sufferers are coming out of the water when Gecko and I pass by. Between the lakes the geese honk and the sufferers glance. At the natasala Gecko takes leave. I circle the trader and pass the reviewing stand. Taking the ramp to see the bear I go left on the wharf road. Under the first highway and the ratha-bhojana-vrksa watches me bow my head. The kalarupa chases me to the sandhya.
Bhakta Blade and I fit the Janmastami outfit. Mahaprabhu's pants are a little big and we decide I'll have to say something to the seamstress. In the end Vamsi dasa Babaji rides a horse of a different color into Maraktamani Puri talking like a pirate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home