Thursday, August 20, 2009



Superstar is this outfit's name
It was offered on Gaura Purnima day
Advaita Gosai had worshiped Salagram and began to pray
with loud calls a petition we remember well
month of Phalguna lunar eclipse as night fell
the time Mahaprabhu came down
arati bells were ringing
the time Mahaprabhu came down
devotees were singing
gaura premanandi hari hari bol!
Like the outfits before this it was sewn by hand
Like Giridhari before him, Mahaprabhu wears a silk turban
It was offered on Gaura Purnima
The time Mahaprabhu came down
Arati bels were ringing
The time Mahaprabhu came down
Devotees were singing
Gaura premanandi hari hari bol
Tube rose and full rose making the leis
A little longer today
Who can understand such play?
Gecko and I take out for the highway where more friends are waiting. Come one come all is there playing a flying vee. They're looking over stickers to take to oh rain again. Over the first highway on the way to the shop where Gecko takes leave. I continue around the traders and Saint Dagwood's park. The reviewing stand is waiting with cruisers judging. The harbor is full boats have come in for the night. The tennis park is on the right as I take the toad road. the bear is hoping that one day I can feed him. The frontage road takes me around to another bridge over the first highway and past a shopping precinct. The main road delivers me to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa where the kalarupa is trying once again to keep up with me back for the sandhya.
On the way back a couple of deer look up as I pass. since I'm on my way to the sandhya I inquire “o deer dough! Have you seen Krsna?” when will he pass this way? The Deities dress up in their nightdress of the same name and dance all night long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home