Monday, July 06, 2009



Bells on the bottom green and purple
Make the devotees dance on the nath mandir floor
not wanting the vision to go away
she is always on time
that’s how her devotion goes
there with bells on with no exception
not wanting the vision to go away
leis of petals, odd flowers like bunches of midget mums
Gecko and I take off for the spacey highway el sid in under camouflage and I stand out till I’m invited inside. Gecko and I take off at the campa hatti exit and all the way to Seymour’s museum. Many recumbent pedalers along with errand runners and causal pedalers. The cruisers increase toward the museum at the nava patra where I get some khadi gullas. Back on the trail Gecko and I circle the spinner’s church and cross over the beach hill. On the way back Gecko takes his leave at the shop. I go on to the harbor where the boats are still celebrating. At the soccer pitch there is a game going on. There’s a guy with a helmet with a flag on it. The long and winding takes me past the ratha-bhojana-vrksa takes my bow and lets me pass under the watchful eye of the kalarupa.
In the ninth, tonight’s dress, is red and blue. They get ready for rest about normal time and everyone is happy. Dancing and dancing into the cool summer night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home