Wednesday, July 01, 2009



Now that I look back how could I have been so blind?
Not to have heeded the clarion call, and wasted so much time?
“come back, jiva krsna dasa, it’s time for you to come home.”
so I stopped those ways, took shelter of Gurudeva, changed for a greater good.
I read in a book, bhagavat purana, about a class lady named Urvasi
She wouldn’t eat anything not cooked in ghee
Dressed up in a way that might make you want to scream
Leis of flowers from the land making them all so much more fun
Gecko and I once again take off for the spacey highway and who should be there? No less than Mahamuni himself. He chuckled and laughed while watching a dancer made jokes about one who taught the prancer. The lion’s park exit came up and off Gecko and I took it. The sufferers were feeling the heat right now but in just a short while they were lighting bon fires due to the chill. As Gecko and I spin along to the natasala a team of motorcyclists went by with thundering like bumble bees. At the shop Gecko takes leave and I swing around the corner to sneak through the treacherous triangle. On to the bear I go who speaks quickly with me about green energy. The wharf road comes along to take me to the long and winding where the ratha-bhojana-vrksa sees me fold my palms in respect. The kalarupa takes me to the asrama where the sandhya greets me and we sing together.
Bhakta Blade says it was a boring day, no contrast points could be awarded today. I suggested a backdrop and he asked “why didn’t you do that? That would have scored enough points to make it interesting” all the while the Thakuras were changed into their “riding on a horse of a different color Babaji Maharaja enters Marakatamani Puri talking like a pirate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home