Sunday, July 05, 2009



Intricate effulgence, turban for Giridhari while Gandharvika and Mahaprabhu have rhinestones that break the light before our eyes
Calling us on and on across the universe
Cape of sequin designs for Giridhari vest for Mahaprabhu
Valance skirt of Gandharvika completes the view
While devotees call with homage from all across the universe
Leis of roses, agapanthus, and Seeing Eye flowers
star rose at the center of Gandharvika’s lei so each and every hour
devotees arrive for darsana from all across the universe
Gecko and I slip past the traffic light and on over the first highway to hospital curve and the creek. At the redone road there are beasts nose to tail all along the bridge waiting for the celebrations of fireworks. Darting through that Gecko leads me past the railroad bridge and through the open field near Saint Dagwood’s river where the abhavaners hang out. back to the shop where Gecko takes his leave and I pass the pedaler’s ramp to the bear and talk with him about all kinds of things. The wharf road takes me to the long and winding where the ratha-bhojana-vrksa sees me fold my palms. Kalarupa and consort pass me on their motorcycle but I still make it on the time for the sandhya who cheers as I go through the door.
In their Hiranya Kasipu nightdress Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari swirl and spin in their evening pastimes with the joy and happiness only available to those with heaps of pious activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home