Monday, June 22, 2009



Guru Maharaja, an angel from Goloka came down in Navadvipa
Said take my hand I’ll lift your consciousness to the highest plane
Follow the angels, fly through the parivoyoma
Follow the angels they’ll take us all back home
Mahaprabhu and Gandharvika are dressed in green
Yellow chodder and sash for Mahaprabhu
Gandharivka wears a yellow choli
Yellow with green trim and belt for Giridhari
Leis of petals and full roses onederful, twoderful, threederful!
So much devotion needed to make such leis
Follow the angels, fly through the parivoyma
Follow the angels they take us all back home
The spacey highway beckoned today and Gecko and I answered. The friends there laughed with me and shared their jokes and news too.
Exiting at the campa hatti. Along the toad road beasts kept the view. The toad came along for the first time in a long time. The tennis court is on the left and the harbor comes along. The natasala is waiting for another week to the next show. Gecko takes leave at the shop and toad and I continue through the treacherous triangle. Where the redone road turns to pass between the lakes toad takes leave too and I carry on. There is a side-by-side tandem ahead. The couple waves as I pass. A fleet of mopeds are crossing the other direction and they speed on without seeing the roadie. Someone on a beast yells out passing me. I just sprint on to make the sandhya, I still have to make the long and winding. The rotha-bhojana-vrksa watches me fold my palms. All the way to the asrama I see the forms of Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari nacharae amar mana. And the sandhya shouts “Gaura Prema” as I jog into the asrama.
They just seem to want to dance all night. Here in the 9th another outfit from Guru Maharaja’s appearance day. This one was offered as a night dress soft and good for taking rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home