Wednesday, June 24, 2009



The night Mahaprabhu was born a lion was in the sky
People were bathing in the holy river ‘cause of the eclipse of the sun
Chanting the name of Lord two devotees were dancing
but no one in the river was sure why
A jotish said that the lion was also in the birth time
a great personality was about to arrive making the sankirtan chime
leis of petals and full roses to their knees
a sight to see to set your eyes free
the spacey highway had some friends to greet Gecko and I. Hari katha came up ‘till we got off at the Mahamuni post box. Up the campa hatti and through the village along the beach. Fixed gear folks are there to challenge the roadies but the roadies are a little stronger. I take leave at the corner and pass the reviewing stand and on through the triangle. The bear says “hey” and I pass beside. Toad has joined me again today. The wharf road comes up and leave is taken once again. I on to the long and winding whlle toad goes back to the gym. a celebration is happening for the holiday. The devotees are chanting, dancing and loosing material conception as the sandhya welcomes me back and I begin.
Prahlad a dad is the nightdress. From Nrsimhacaturdasi of course. Comfortably made for taking their rest but durable enough to stand up to any kind of dance they might get into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home