Tuesday, June 30, 2009



Coming to the asrama in brahma muhurta, the end of the night
I got the feeling the timing was right
Kirtan was going and the devotees were dancing, ms. Vikrama says I just can’t lie,
Through the door I saw the curtain open I saw it with divya eyes
Thakuras wear peacock feathers I know you believe me
Kirtan was going and driving pugala
So I went to Gurudeva to ask what had he done
He says son you’re going the right way
Continue the kirtan each day
Soon chanting and dancing is all that you’ll do
Thakuras wear peacock feathers and I know you believe me
Leis of petals and “sumanas flowers” effort easy to see
The highway of information had a small road block for Gecko and I still some friends were there to meet. Around to the creek and the village laughing all the way. Cruisers are lining the beach where the sufferers go. Between the lakes are more sufferers who are getting ready for the evening temperature drop by starting their bon fires. Around to the natasala where Gecko takes his leave and I go back to the ramp and keeping the tennis park on my left I come up to the windmill. The breeze is strong enough to keep it rotating. Around the soccer pitch that is also on the left Wharf road takes me to the long and winding where the ratha-bhojana-vrksa sees my folded palms with joy.The sandhya is also happy to se me come to rest just in front of the ceremony.
Tonight they’re wearing baby blue. The call east Bengal the Radha-desa, a name for the winners in the world as the divine couple takes rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home