Saturday, July 04, 2009



I just can’t believe how Guru Maharaja has calmed our fear
Now this is his appearance time for a new outfit is here.
So I went over to the seamstress there
I said “you’ve got it together, making clothes with so much care”
Gaurangasundar’s seamstress without a calendar thought it not fair
to ask what day this was made for but I did on a dare
is this the Govardhana Puja outfit? “shut up kid” was all she said
Gecko and I went to the highway of information. It seemed empty for a Friday. Then on to the campa hatti Left there through the cruisers along the beach. The geese between the lakes are honking in a foreshadowing way. Gecko takes leave at the natasala. Back past the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot to the redone road. The tennis park is on the right. Along the wharf road and go under the first highway to the long and winding. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa watches quietly as I fold my palms. The kalarupa sends me off to the sandhya.
It’s chilly but not so much that it will keep Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari from enjoying their pastimes deep within the far off jungle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home