Wednesday, April 30, 2008



Walking to the asrama today I came upon a kirtan party
With Mahaprabhu he laughed and cried
Seeing the sight caused the demonic mentality to die
Take a bright star and put it in the middle of a bracelet call this dress Superstar
Leis of sumanas flowers each unique in length and color just to accent the dancer’s flavor
Dashing past the ratha-bhojana-vrksa with all respect I can give. The main road to the lots and the bridge over the first highway passing the cruisers who stop to smell the roses along the way and talk with old toffee nose who takes glee in pointing out all the fragments he can see. Wait Toffee nose wait that’s no fragment you just don’t know as much as you think. On the toad road I come up behind a fellow pedaler. I decide to let him pace me and it works out so well. Without the gecko or cruiser king today he fills in nicely past the navapatra. He keeps me up to speed darting between the other trainers. Over the opal cliff to the radio station where the subject and verb are talking to ol’ toff about crime, jogging and loving he just won’t be satisfied. Then the tennis park is on the right taking the right to the toad road. As the basketball park comes along my pacer leaves and I go on to the wharf road that takes me home to respect the tree and wake Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari.
O deer dough have you seen Krsna? That’s what one of the deer said to me at their house on the way in tonight. Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari enjoy their pastimes with great happiness as I shut out the light.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home