Saturday, April 26, 2008



April 25 2008
Giridhari wonders “just what is it that Gandharvika finds so attractive in me?”
“Without being her I can’t ever really know. So we’ll have to come together in this yuga as Mahaprabhu”
With His chief devotees He’ll perform sankirtan to attract the conditioned souls and with His extraordinary beauty as his weapon he’ll kill their demoniac mentality, yes “we’ll come together in this age of kali as Mahaprabhu”
“These roses are bigger once I put them on the string than when I picked them” the leis maker tells me. “I’m teaching my boy how to judge if the roses will keep their form or fall apart by the way they feel” She went on. “These are fluffy roses and they all stay together.”
Crossing the bridge over the very first highway I’ve offered respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and pedaled along the main road to where one of the folks sees me. I don’t see them but they are happy to tell me how they saw me. Saint Dagwood’s creek is there and the gecko is waiting. We make the right and pass the toad road and go on between the lakes where people are on their porch singing and carrying on. A pink tandem is coming the other way and they wave as they pass. We begin to sprint to the east cliff where there are sufferers out in the warm sunshine. Couples pedal all around us both on tandems and also single pedalers doing their errands and sight seeing. Visiting the navapatra for a few minutes. After that the gecko leaves back to his shop and i round the corner to the wharf road. The main road leads on to the long and winding. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa welcomes me back and the sandhya awaits. As i blow the horn the clock strikes the hour.
This evening they wear the "Oh deer dough have you seen Krsna?" Nacite nacite, dancing and dancing they enjoy their night time joy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home