Thursday, April 24, 2008



This body is given to us to allow us to leave here
By the mercy of and contact with the perfect entity
Everything in this life is meant to teach us how to
Diet Olive
The rich yellow and olive Chinese silk
Trimmed with red sequins and inverted pleats
Attracts our minds to search everywhere for that knowledge
of the way of the Diet Olive.
More sumanas flower leis follow the contours of the dancing of Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari showing the happiness that awaits when we've performed the Diet Olive
Respects to you ratha-bhojana-vrksa, I'm pedaling to the other side of the city. The florist and the field of the clank of the aluminium bat where the beasts force me up to the whaler. Making a three point turn back to the pedaler's ramp and over Saint Dagwood's creek. Leaving the tennis park on my left I cross between the lakes and under the rental housing where the sufferers spend the small amount of time away from the beach. The windmill and sunny cove go by with a wink then around the bend to where sand has blown over the road. Staying down and going over the pedaler's path there are more sufferers, lovers and pickpockets waiting to see any inattentive one to have their way with. Along the opal cliff to the navapatra tailum and fruit to bring back to push into the toffee noses ears so he can't hear and thus throw his green flag. The toad road takes me to the redone one. Approaching the natasala who should I see consumed by one of the beasts but everyone's favorite, Bhakta Blade. He's directing the wanderings of this beast too. He waves as I pass and I repeat “Gaura Premanandi” The gecko and I make it through the triangle to the fall in behind a team training for someday. Boats have left the harbor waiting for their return and so we sprint to the point of the hook. The wharf road beckons me back for the sandhya while the gecko continues past the long and winding. I offer prayer to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa that I might remember sgm always and forever.
The night has a cloud or two in the sky. Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari put on their “Lion on the Chase” night dress and go off in search of unending bliss in which they all forget themselves and can behave as little children.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home