Tuesday, April 29, 2008



Okay, Murkapujari, tell ‘em the name of this one
Hey, it’s Aruna, Syama and Nila and they’re just waiting here to see you in the arena of the pure consciousness
The source of all beauty, the ultimate truth
The one thing you really need to know
Big and fluffy rose leis the maker perfected the art while in India where a genuine Bengali taught her the bona fide way
The challenge was thrown down. Mail the payments and birthday wishes after the vaikalika and before five. Of course the first thing is to respect the ratha-bhojana-vrksa as SGM instructed us to. Then the main road to the throne of King Midas where the toffee nose sat with his flag just waiting to be thrown “STUPID PUJARI!! DON’T YOU KNOW WHAT A FRAGMENT IS?” He screams as I go by. At the curve I go to the left as usual over Saint Dagwood’s creek. The bear pulls me over for a chat and I remind him of my mission. “OK”, he says, “just type in that and if the toffee nose complains call the eight hundred number” So the time as kept on ticking all the while. Along to the wharf road but instead of taking the route to the asrama I hang a Ralph and go to the opal cliff. The point of the hook leads me on to the gecko land and together we sprint to the post office. I break away and the gecko stays on my wheel. The cruiser king is behind pushing us both along by that push we reach the post office just in time. But there is postage due and machine wants a dollar-two-eighty in coins but I’ve only got seventy-five. Down the stairs and leaping onto the road to the navapatra to get the extra change it’s an in and out program that would make flat foot Floyd proud. Locking up and taking three steps at a time back to the machine. Twenty-two stamps later the second letter is in to box. High fives all around and we start back. The cruiser king drops out at his reviewing stand and the gecko has to take leave just after our smooth crossing through the triangle. Along the harbor and between the lakes I scamper seeing friendly races going on all around. Wharf road takes me home to the place I belong once again and the ratha-bhojana-vrksa is respected one more time. The sandhya greets me as I pedal into the barn.
Stealamani came with Pralad-a-dad this evening. “The veil co-operated well this evening” he told me “It didn’t fall off even once” Then he gave me the MVC, Most valuable contraster for the century award this evening for Giridhari’s necklace. Slowly they got ready for their evening pastimes ready to dance all night long.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home