Tuesday, April 22, 2008



The seamstress said to the leis maker
When you come for Gaura Purnima I want you to put some ribbons in the leis
Cause when the lion appears in the time of birth and the zodiac you know a blue ribbon personality will appear
“These roses are all picked from around the grounds and these saffron ones came from my own garden” today’s leis maker told me. And they are fluffy, well put together with centers that smile at everyone.
It was Indra today. He was trying to stop the pedalers but the hearty few were out. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa of course gets all respect. Pedaling along the main road sirens forced me on to the sidewalk up to the whalers. Crossing over then the gecko met up with me at the post office. We went to the harbor and between the lakes. At the sunny cove we leaned to the left and on to the east cliff where the sufferers had deserted due to the drops. Circling around the soccer pitch the gecko leaves for home. Then I went back to the basketball park and on to visit the toad. After a brief talk with the toad, he said that the rain wouldn’t return till later, I made the left and rounded the natasala. Tonight’s show is sold out and the people are lined all the way to the triangle. Using them as I shield I myself cross through and on to the dog wash. Heading over the bridge and on to the tennis park a few more pedalers are out and about mostly racers training for the “whatever nature throws at us” attitude. At the main road I take a detour onto a frontage path and visit the trader. From there it’s back to the wharf road and then coming to respect the ratha-bhojana-vrksa once again. The sandhya is approaching along with stealamani. I get back in time to begin again.
Talking like a pirate, Vamsi dasa babji enters Markata Mani puri and Bhakta Blade explained the glories of China towns and a dream he had about an American born Leprechaun

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home