Wednesday, December 12, 2007



As quick as a wink what was red turned out to be pink
Oh my color blindness has driven the seamstress to send me to an existensial shrink.
This dress with Giridhari's coat and chodder swirling so high takes the lives of his highest devotees right to the brink.
I'd call this outfit's second color purple alas but don't know what the seamstress might think.
The carnation leis planned to draw the eye to this outfit's pink.
Offering respect to the tree I head off dodging the construction to see the gecko. He's got a deal on tail lights today and mine disappeared a couple of days ago. So I head down to the wharf road to the opal cliff and the point to the hook and the sunny cove and as I go the sun is out the sky is blue it's warm enough to loose the winter blues and the pedalers form a peleton and cruise. After getting enlightened by the gecko I head out again among the shoppers who corner me and chase me to the school. The otherwise the traffic is light enough to quickly sprint back through the harbor and between the lakes once again to the east cliff, opal cliff and then back around the loop from the soccer pitch to the basketball park past the trader and the bear. To the fruit market for tomorrow's offerings and back up the main road to the long and winding one where the tree wiats and receives my pranamas then it's mahamuni who is coming back also he stops me to ask how things are going on and as I talk I see that the cars are coming up behind ready to turn me into a malpura so we end our chat and sprint back for the vaikalika offering.
"O deer dough, have you seen Krsna?" That's this evening's night dress. This evening Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika Giridhari seemed determined to stay up late. The crowns gave the most trouble coming off and not sizing right. Giridhari's peacock feather took what seemed like five minutes to fit into place. After that though they calmed down and happily took rest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home