Tuesday, September 08, 2009



Train in from San Francisco b-a-r-t saw the Deities dressed for rest last night
All the way the Thakuras were on mind hoping there were dressed just right
Back at the seva asrama
Just how fluky I am
to be in the seva asrama
come for mangal arati in the morning
can’t wait to hear the shank
kitan all day long brings me out of the funk
here at the seva asrama
just how fluky I am
to be in the seva asrama
sumanas flowers and roses in the leis with center sunflower
shows the devotion of the maker and prema’s power
it contagious here at the seva asrama
to be a fluky man
here in the seva asrama
quickly to the highway and the labor day has it almost vacant. Gecko and I carry on through the village to the beach and the hook in the point around to the natasala preparing for tomorrow’s show. Gecko takes his leave there and I on to the pedaler’s ramp the bear waves as I go by on my way to the wharf road. Under the first highway the ratha-bhojana-vrksa calls me to keep me away from all the construction. The kalarupa paces me up to the sandhya where the cottontails greet me and hurry me along to the ceremony.
Baby blue is the nightdress this evening. Seamstress often avoids the blue for Giridhari since his skin is blue. His outfit is white with blue trim while the opposite is for Mahaprabhu and Gandharvika. They take rest just as the clock strikes the hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home