Tuesday, September 01, 2009



I’ve come for darsana and you purify my eyes
Your outfit with it’s many embroidered peacock feathers
with hundreds of eyes
oh what a shot of mercy from those peacock feather eyes
looks that slay
the mud blocking the vision
and puts misconceptions on the fly
oh what a shot of mercy from those peacock feather eyes
looks that slay
sumanas flowers and roses make the leis
along with the peacock feather eyes
a feast for my mundane eyes!
Gecko and I are off to the market place of information. The lion’s park is the second stop. Campa hatti leads up hill to the left to the village where summer is winding down. Sufferers are still on the beach pointing to the hook. Cruisers are there circling around the suffering shop. At the natasala Gecko takes leave and I head to the pedaler’s ramp to tell the bear that more will be coming. The pitch is on the right while an older pedaler on a recumbent is on the other side of the street. Another family is pedaling along for perhaps their last outing of the summer. A couple of racers are just ahead and I come up behind them. They’re feeling me behind them and so I think they might be trying to have some fun with me by allowing me to catch them. Ratha-bhojana-vrksa is calling and I go along meeting the kalarupa and sprinting begins to the sandhya
Baby blue is the name of this night dress and they are ready for an early night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home