Friday, September 04, 2009



Oh your reason is bad
If you think Deities outfits retire
They always retain their dhuti
Outfits stay in the eternal present
Always accentuating the Thakura’s beauty
Oh your reason is poor
If you don’t know the seamstress’ art
to help each outfit live on in whole
or by recycling part by part
oh your reason is weak
if you can’t see the symmetry of the leis
stock and roses stretch down to their knees
maker gets so much praise
Gecko and I are off to feed the bear then the navapatra comes into view there the highway shows itself and friends are waiting. Circling the pitch going between the lakes. At the harbor Gecko takes leave and I have to keep up pace to make the sandhya. so it’s on the toad raod to the wharf road under the first highway. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa calls me back to see Gecko’s youngest team flying up and down the long and winding with their coach timing them from the bottom. The Kalarupa takes me up to the asrama and I get in on with him all the way to the fallen tree. The sandhya comes up and I bounce over the fence like the deer before me.
A lion on the chase is tonight’s dress. Green and purple with yellow accents. They swirl together this evening while the heat has gone for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home