Thursday, July 09, 2009



A posse came riding in from the east
Dressed in aruna har
Together they made a solemn oath
To cut through the ahankara
With their associates, their beauty and hari nama
They’d attract all that would come
Prema kirtana so well performed
Even kings became reformed
Leis of fluffy roses scattered on the ground
As they dance and swirl around
The aruna har posse rides again
Gecko and I are on a quick one to the highway. Across the main street and seeing the many friends that have gathered there. Speaking in keystroke language. Gecko and I take the exit that leads to the village and the beach. The point of the hook sticks the cruisers as the roadies once again float passed. Arriving at the natasalal where Gecko takes his leave. I take the corner and the treacherous triangle laughs as I try and get through. The harbor has it’s boats out and the toad road invites me to come along. The basketball park is on my left as I climb the hills on the way to the wharf road. I pass under the first highway and come up to join main street. The long and winding sees me bow to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and kalarupa takes me to sandhya.
O deer dough, have you seen Krsna? That’s tonight’s dress. The evening is cool but not enough to keep them in from dancing the rest of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home