Saturday, June 20, 2009



Time just what has become of me?
Spent so much in the association of devotees
if only I could some how please
as I take darsana of the Deities
even though the arati was fashionably late
there was a good reason
dressed in purple for the Easter season
funny how the professor told his students
Gaura Purnima is our Saint Patrick’s Day
Deities get mum and rose leis
From various bushes along the maker’s way
Gecko and I are in a rush to the spacey highway from the long and winding to the southland. Several beasts are passing on the left. Four or five are there at the light before crossing. Off the exit comes the Soquel creek and the campa hatti. The point of the hook has many cruisers looking for action. By the natasala a team goes by in full regalia. Leave is taken there and I take the peddler’s ramp to the wharf road with the soccer pitch on my right. Back to the long and winding and the ratha-bhojana-vrksa. I fold my palms and hammer to the sandhya. Alas the kernel of divine love isn’t there this evening. All off on the hari Nama. Still the ceremony is about to begin as I blow the shank.
Deep within the far off jungle tonight’s dress. Cloth from devotees here and further south. Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvkia-Giridhari dress quickly to get ready for their pastimes of joy and happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home