Monday, July 13, 2009




“Even if my side wins this war, it’s against my family members and they’ll all be killed so whom would my side enjoy the victory with?” “WAR! Drying up my senses is all that it’s good for!”
it impaired the best devotee’s dreams if we could only come to her aid
the highest remuneration would be paid WAR!
Devotion, dedication sentiments so high
Red white and black, colors of the resisters
Gandharvika wearing a hood
The field of highest devotion
Leis of roses, fun flowers in lovely symmetry
Even famous pedalers were there on the highway today as Gecko and I entered. Other friends were there and interesting exchanges all around. Lion’s park called and Gecko and I answered. The campa hatti left led through the village and the beach. Pointing to the hook some cruisers challenge the roadies to check out Seymour and his blue whale. Ha! They thought the roadies wouldn’t accept. But before they knew what was going on Gecko and I were at the natasala heading to the Saint Dagwood’s park. The leaping monque saluted as the roadies went up the beach hill. A few recreational pedalers let the roadies pass on to the land of the fixed gear freaks. The natural bridges came up along the way and by and by Seymour and his blue whale were greeting the roadies. Back around to the sufferer thakura who sported a fresh leis. Looking down on the mountain men on the ramps the roadies hammer to the shop where Gecko takes leave. I dodge the treacherous triangle by going to the redone road. Keeping the tennis park on my right I go to the toad road. He just happens to be there and takes a spin with me to his gym. He takes leave there and I cross under the first highway to the long and winding. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa watches me fold my palms and I sprint to the asrama. Sandhya is very happy to see me and tells me so.
Creamy red Chinese silk smooth as milk when devotees see this Nrsimhacaturdasi outfit that’s the touch that kills desire for fruitive activity in the material world. So attired they dance into the night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home