Wednesday, May 27, 2009



We see you are beautiful Thakuras
And we know Mahaprabhu has come with his ecstatic love
Gurudeva wants us to take you home
To the seva asrama farm
oh yeah, dressed in heavenly cloud blue, silver and red trim
urvasi
their installation was the biggest event ever seen
Gurudeva told us to focus our minds not waste any more of our precious time
Why, not to do that would be a crime!
So we celebrate today and they wear their dress called urvasi
two sets of leis one of flowers from the land the other of roses
So carefully planned, effulgence of bottlebrush and green fern shine
Now go on from tomorrow and ‘till the end of time
Gecko and I go off in search of the highway and cross over the first one where a team of tandems are in front. By the whalers they’re behind. The treacherous triangle is a ruff go but with the skills of a messenger it’s conquered. Around the traders and through the park where there are a group of merchants selling their wares. Back around to the redone road and the harbor. Between the lakes are sufferers wandering aimlessly like a sign saying “beware of maya”. Taking leave there the windmill is dark and the beach road is full of people jogging and carrying on. A team is going by on the other side with purple and green jerseys. The wharf road takes me back to the long and winding where the ratha-bhojana-vrksa still waits to see me fold my palms. The sandhya and the celebration call a hammer from me. One of the folks “jacks my backpack “ to lighten my load so I make it on time
Bhakta blade and I take a long time to remove all the flowers and effulgence but some how Pralad-a-dad, the nightdress, takes charge and Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari take rest after their busy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home