Tuesday, May 26, 2009



‘twas in the age of quarrel Mahaprabhu appeared
showing hari nama sankirtan to take us out of here
come along Gurudeva said, I’ll give you the shelter of the name
working as a register jockey in the king’s mall
when one day on lunch an agent sounded the clarion call
come along, he said, Gurudeva will give you the shelter of the name
one day stopped in to an asrama by the bay
Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari in copper, blue and white
crowned by a silk turban with asrama land flower leis
I offered up my existence, bowing before the Lord
Begging for divine prema
Come along Gurudeva said, I’ll give you the shelter of the name
Gecko and I salute the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and hammer to the spacey highway where on met sawhorse muni who warbles with a ruby throat.
After some playing there on to the campa hatti around to the hook of the point with the cruisers. HA! Through them like nothing between the lakes to the natasala and the shop where leave is taken he to the shop me to the asrama via the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot. The windmill is half way open while the play is gong on.. at the long and winding the ratha-bhojana-vrksa is ready to watch me fold my palms and sprint all the way home to the sandhya
The baby blue dress is the Monday night outfit. Giridihari wound disappear in the heavenly cloud so he has the white. They swirl and dance all night long. Mahaprabhu has a cummerbund and chodder to go along with Gandharvika’s veil and choli. Enjoyment is their business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home