Thursday, May 14, 2009





“This is Sue ‘Nila Vasana” I told Bhakta Blade
“BLUE??? I thought it’s purple!” he replied
there’ll come a time when things that appear so very plain
will make us all look again
searching through everyone’s opinion truth only understood
after using the eyes the seamstress commands we should
and taking our asana
at the lotus feet of Sue ‘Nila Vasana
Leis of fluffy not heavy roses picked while they sleep
Gecko and I sprint to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa bow our heads and pray that Gurudeva is satisfied with us all. On the highway of the final frontier who should be walking there and come near? Why it’s Mahamuni! “Don’t miss your exit,” he says. It comes along the village laughing all the way through to the point of the hook. At path between the lakes several beasts pass by breathing hard and close. It won’t phase the progress of the peddlers from the asrama. The basketball park is on the right and the toad is on the left. He comes to join the line as it rounds the harbor. The natasala is ready for the next show and leave it taken. Gecko to the shop and i to the main street weaving among the beasts to the long and winding the coast is clear and I take the left to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa that is so relieved to see me fold my palms. “I thought you were dead” did I just hear a tree speak? It’s been long enough it’s time I got to the sandhya or at least the ratri kalina.
Pralad-a-dad is the nightdress. It was Bhakta Blade’s turn to have an experience with a rat. Near the visarjunia patras one jumped out to take him by surprise. “You jinxed me!” he proclaims to me. All the while Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari go on enjoying like anything.
Many times heard of the divine love
Guru’s grace has shown the way to bhaktimarg
Saints and rsis composed many slokas and sutras
Where it is revealed the limit of cleverness
Big rose leis again today. “We went on a rampage,” the leis maker told me of her and a friend who collect them last night. “I even went to the extreme of making a smaller leis,” I told her that I’d think of something to do with it. For that Sri Venu now has a leu today!
The spacey highway called again today and Gecko and I met to respect ratha-bhojana-vrksa just before entering. Showing some pictures and talking with friends found there the exit came up soon. Around to the campa hatti hill left to the point of the hook between the lakes the geese and sufferers are holding down the fort. The natasala is waiting a couple of days for the next show. At the shop Gecko takes leave and I go on through the tretchorus triangle to the harbor where the boats are. The tennis park is on the right. Toad road sees many errand peddlers and casual ones too. The navapatra is also on the right as is the soccer pitch. Left on the wharf road to the long and winding ratha-bhojana-vrksa sees my folded palms and smiles. Sandhya calls me to sprint the rest of the way to the asrama just to slide in under the tag.
O deer dough is the nightdress. A drizzle is falling outside so the Thakuras are staying in and dancing all night long. No close encounters this evening and Bhakta Blade is far away in his bhajan kutir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home