Monday, January 19, 2009




The seamstress went to the Vrndavana tailor
To get a new outfit made
She was talking to the tailor and said one sentence to her
He said this “You spend so little money that it makes me so frustrated
I'm not going to be able to do what you want.
You don't always want what you get!”
The leis of roses and petals are beautified by their own attractive features So even though you don't always want what you get the leis always seem to be just right.
Ah yes, the gecko and I bow to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa as we spin by. The main road takes us to the southland for real today and then the lion's park. The campa hatti hill brings us to the left and the opal cliffs where the sufferers go. We point to the hook where the cruisers are pedaling by. We weave in and out of them on our way between the lakes to the harbor. At the natasala we see that it's another week 'till the next show. The gecko goes to his shop and I to the triangle. I have to hammer to make the sandhya. There are a couple teams that I pass to my amazement. Then there is a guy with a hat full of bottle caps and feathers tied under his chin and I make the feathers flap as I go by. The long and winding takes me right to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa where the kalarupa is waiting. We take off together but soon I'm a length ahead. At the friends road he catches up and we pedal side by side till the ranch of apples where he takes a wheel lead. By the mailbox I've caught him. Then at the back entrance I'm a wheel ahead. Along the back approach I maintain that slim lead up to the tractor and there we stop.
They play a little tonight and get into their powder blue nightdress. Giridhari is mostly in white though since the powder blue is too close to the color of his skin. Though it looks powder blue we'll call it baby blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home