Wednesday, January 14, 2009



Once when Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari needed a new outfit for a coming mahatsava
There came a mukutwala
To whom seamstress gave the paterwalas
No no I mean seamstress gave the patterns
To a nearby mukutwalern
Hmmm
I'm not certain quite that even that has said it right
One problem came to be was that he didn't know how to make the dhoti
The more he tried clear up her doubt
The harder it got to figure it out
Perhaps I'll just end this song
Of the dhoti and the mukutwala who got it wrong
the gecko pulled me out past the ratha-bhojana-vrksa to fold our palms. We increased to a sprint to get to the main road. Taking the right there to the campa hatti and left on the hospital curve. Around to the tennis park we take the right to the natasala where the first show is about to begin. The gecko goes left to his shop and I circle around the reviewing stand to the triangle and then the peddler's ramp. The wharf road is waiting to send me back to the long and winding where the ratha-bhojana-vrksa is on the left as I bow my head. The kalarupa is ready for the challenge back to the sandhya. Which we make just in time.
The lotus nails this evening are from Nrsmhacaturdasi years back. The nights have been warmer this week so they've wanted to dance under the full moon and now the waning one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home