Saturday, January 17, 2009



Some Thakuras are large
While others are very small
But the one we worship is in between them all
Bhagavad-Gita tells us so.
Part of this outfit is silver and the other is trimmed in gold
Nadia Sasadhara Mahaprabhu the full moon of Navadvipa
Leis of roses and leaves once again so long that they touch their lotus feet
From the ratha-bhojana-vrska and we've bowed our heads we go straight along the main road over the bridge across the first highway and the whaler's. Through the treachours triangle to the corner and past Saint Dagwood's park. The leaping monque has asked our presence to hear the Mahamuni talk about a magic land and a time that's coming soon. After the speech we turn around and circle the trader's through Saint Dagwood's park again. The shop comes up and we part as we do the gecko to tend to pedals and I to the vaikalika. The long and winding welcomes me back to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa I fold my palms and pedal with the kalarupa to the asrama.
Gold and a soft bed just the thing for the end of a busy day. They had some fun with me this evening pujari pins falling here and there along with a nose ring bouncing across the floor. Then they wanted to stay up past their “bed time” by having me forget Gandharvika's necklace. In the end they agreed to let me put them in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home