Wednesday, January 14, 2009



Mahamuni was in Navadvipa soon to be back here when he bought this cloth. The seamstress wanted ideas for the next outfit so when this came creativity flowed with divine force. Giridhari wears yellow in chains of history. Use mango the favorite of Mahaprabhu and wrap Gandharvika up in beautiful blue. Leis of white roses and mums a whole lot of fun and made by the best.
Sun was still in the sky when the gecko and I passed the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and bowed our heads in memory of Gurudeva’s instruction. We sprinted across the bridge over the first highway and the beasts forced us past the whalers. Intervention we figured as we passed the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot. The post office saw us quickly passing the shop and I had to hammer to make the sandhya. The gecko stayed behind while I took the peddler’s ramp to the bear and the big road. By the time I got to the long and winding carried me to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa it was time for the LEDs to take over for the sun had gone to bed. The kalarupa picked me up there and together we sprinted to the sandhya. A few were waiting there but I was in under the tag so I knew I didn’t have to worry.
In the warm nights Vamsi dasa Babaji comes riding into Marakata Mani puri on a horse of a different color all the while talking like a pirate. They played a little this evening while I helped them into their nightdress but in the end they took their rest only for a short while and then got up to dance under the waning moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home