Tuesday, January 20, 2009



I want to grow up to be a pujari and take care of Mahaprabhu
I want to grow up to be a pujari care for the thakurs of sri guru
I’ll be firm but not too ridged
i’ll cook their milk sweets and butter their capatis
so I can grow up to be a pujari and take care of Mahaprabhu
I want to grow up to be a pujari under the direction of sri guru
Then I could teach the young kids to do the same when their attitude is right
Encourage them and guide their hands so they feel bright
When I’ve grown up and become a pujari and taking care of Mahaprabhu
If I ever grow up and become a pujari under the direction of sri guru
I’ll dress the the thakurs with ornaments and put rose and mum leis on their arena of pure consciousness LIVE are Nila, Aruna and Syama!
I want to grow up and be a pujari and take care of Mahaprabhu
I want to grow up and be a pujari under guidance of sri guru
The gecko and I are bowing to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa as always and allowing the main road to take us along to the clank of the aluminum bat field. At the whaler’s we take the right and then get in the line to make the left back to the peddler’s ramp. The we cross the creek and go between the lakes. Pointing to the hook we cross the opal cliffs to the village. While laughing at the tourists we see the cruisers and the racers pedaling as one and we wonder if they know that we’re just casual peddlers? Through the village to the snob hill and the lion’s park the post office to the long and winding where I take leave to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and the kalarupa races me to the sandhya I’m on my last leg as we come up the back drive so the sandhya is happy to see that I’ll be there on time.
Pralad-a-dad is the nightdress this evening. Orange with a gold trim. Gandharika’s skirt has panels of gold that break the orange they easily have their clothes changed and i put them in their beds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home