Saturday, August 16, 2008



august 15
Giridhari is a dancer I believe it since the devotees told me so. He’s also supremely in control.
Not only that but he’s an actor with a blue flower pushed over his left ear. I thought it through and thought it best to let the illusion flow.
With a philosophy book in my hand I looked up Nietzsche who said if he were to believe in a God he must be dancing. Giridhari is certainly the closest thing to sac cid ananda our eyes can see on this side of the velvet curtain that separates maya’s iron from gurudeva’s gold.
“Hey murka! Look at these flowers! They all came from my yard!” The leis are light and fluffy roses and marigolds that turn to face the devotees. They’ve got that home grown fragrance makes y’all loose mundane conception
With hearty respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa I headed from the southland to the lion’s park. The florist is on the right and then the gecko waits at the top of the small hill. The opal cliff comes after a couple of joggers with their dogs. The sufferers are changing clothes behind their beasts. The pelicans are wonderful birds indeed and this evening they’re assembling at their point for their rest. The beasts are slow on the redone road but we carefully fly by. A slower pedaler is off in the distance and we have to time passing him with a big enough break in the line. The corner leads us to the school. Fortunately there are beasts going left to allow us to sneak in a right turn before the light changes. We sprint through the triangle and give a look to one beast and it’s pilot. The gecko takes his leave there and I go as hard as I can and bow my head to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa. The kalarupa is there to push me back to the asrama once more for the sandhya.
The fog has rolled in and the temperature is a little cool but Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari still have their plans for dancing under the moonlight wearing their white, green and red night dress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home