Wednesday, August 06, 2008



August 5
The devotees have clothespins at the ends of their noses
‘cause the leis are being made of the most fragrant roses
Chosen to match Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari in their blue and red dress with their silver jari mukuts
Backdrop in the red color that just might make the seamstress get up and scream
Ratha-bhojana-vrksa is waiting my respect. At the main road I go to the right on to the parking lots darting between people and careless beasts. The gecko is waiting on the bridge over the first highway. We go on to the tennis parks where another pedaler is keeping pace with us. The gecko goes around but he’s at a fast enough clip to stay between us. Two fixed gear freaks are coming down the snob hill when one of the beasts makes a surprise lane change. Since fixed gear heads never have breaks he slams into the beast, Some how he bounces off dusts off his contraption and laughs it off with his friend. We circle Saint Dagwood’s park and come back to the gecko’s shop. He takes his leave and I look for ms Gault to avoid the triangle. Back to the main road to the pedaler’s ramp keeping the tennis park on my left I swing between the lakes where there is some kind of police and fire demonstration. I look but cannot see the point of this display. The windmill is dark when I pass to the opal cliff and on to the wharf road. the rath-bhojana-vrksa is happy that I’ve offered respect and am in with the kalarupa enough to blow the horn to start the sandhya.
Pralad-a-dad this evening and it feels like the hot August nights are here. They dress quickly enough to lie in their beds and make me think they won’t jump up as soon as I get the light off and close the door.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home