Friday, August 08, 2008



August 8 2008
Guru Maharaja’s appearance day has come again
Plan for a new dress is a mental seed while the seamstress gets people to sew on beads
The idea of the new dress soon came out from the brain of the seamstress to be made by her and an apprentice seamstress
The apprentice worked alone in her chamber
With only an unmarked calendar
Still the dress took form and was ready to be offered on the appearance day.
In the nath mandir I saw two hundred devotees or even more
Some were chanting or reading
Some were singing of his glory
But when the curtain opened they all bowed and prayed
To Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari wearing the new dress just made
Then I asked the apprentice if this was the Govardhana Puja dress and she told me to just keep my silence.
“I’ve used all the flowers in Giridhari’s lei today!” the maker told me. “Will you be emphasizing with the flowers for the other two?” I asked. “Why yes! I’ll be heavily emphasizing for them”
Giridhari;s curled through his hair and under his left arm it bounced around d his right one and followed the bend in his knees and laughed as it wound it’s way around his lotus feet. Mahaprabhu’s came just above his knee while Gandharvika’s formed the heart that all like so much. “Wow, it’s like magic, the other two are the right length too!” the maker said when they appeared just after their bath.
Charging past the ratha-bhojana-vrksa to the main road. the gecko and i are rounding the curve when a team overtakes us. Wow. The tennis park is empty but between the lakes are a hundred sufferers. The harbor is full of boats due to the fog. The cruiser king is review us and decides he'll come along. He takes the lead and we go down the ramp around to the soccer pitch and on to the opal cliff. The pelicans are coming to the point. We see the team one more time and we overtake them this time. But that gets them going so we get dropped again. That brings me to the long and winding where i take my leave. i fold my palms to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa. the kalarupa is there to warn me that i'm down for the sandhya.
Deep within the far off jungle Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari are dancing in the warm moonlight. They take rest early still someone is outside chattering. "They're going to bed" someone else says. that allows me to finish in quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home