Tuesday, August 12, 2008



“Welcome to the asrama, we're so very glad you're here
My name is Roy and it's been made clear that the colors of this outfit start with the letters of my name.
Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari wear this on the first Ekadasi of the month twelve times a year.
Giridhari's cape has bright blue stars and he likes to look see it on him as he views it in the mirror.
Hey, she's making leis from roses and flowers from their land it's grand that they all can't be this well made is a shame
Just as fast as you can pedal to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa to bow my head. Then there is a fawn that looks up and takes a notion to cross the road. The gecko is there to make sure the fawn and I don't collide. The gecko and I take off for the curve and on to the bear's house. The soccer pitch is empty today so we round the opal cliff to the east cliff. There are about fifty sufferers out in the bay playing among the white caps. Then the harbor sees the boats out sailing away. We circle the shop once and the second time the gecko takes leave and I speed down the ramp to the tennis park. Between the lakes are a couple of cruisers that I get by easily. A beast pulls out in front of me and goes about one door and stops to park. “Only here” I think. Then it happens on the next road too. Back to the wharf road and the long and winding. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa seems to acknowledge my folded palms as the kalarupa comes to pace me back to the sandhya.
The hot pink and emerald green of the nightdress keep Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari thinking about a horse of a different color and talking like a pirate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home