Wednesday, August 13, 2008



Hey Prabhus have you heard the news? The Aruna Har Posse rides again!
It won't be long 'till the word goes 'round and you can come and bow your heads down!
The style is new though the colors the same as so many outfits before
But the seamstress keeps amazing me with her ability to create new substance she must be getting some kind of new light.
Giridhari's crystals make such sweet sound when they collide and mix with the vibration of his flute. The jingling of his ankle bells makes a concert of enormous repute.
Gandharvika's ruffles and veil have artists painting her for worship and Mahaprabhu absorbs it all to distribute to all the world.
What is the ratha-bhojana-vrksa? One asked today “the tree that comes out of the curve and stands there ready to eat the cars. Gurudeva we should offer respect so each day I begin that way. Today it was off to the southland and by through a car park on the way to the lion's park. The snob hill and the village came next. The tennis park was empty when I met the gecko and we went between the lakes. We could already smell the bon fires burning as it was cold and foggy. We both felt like we might be in a play. Still there were several other pedalers today and we mixed in with them all. To the soccer pitch where a team was practicing and up the jewel street that ends at the toad road. (that's a fragment you might consider revising) The toad came out for the first time in a many days to pace us to the corner and through the reviewing stand of the cruiser king. At his shop the gecko has to take his leave and the toad and I continue. The harbor is empty cause the bay is dotted with sails. We go past many honky-tonks and bars to the wharf road. The goes to the long and winding one and I offer respect again. The toad takes his leave and the kalarupa once again paces me home to the place I belong.
“Wow time is getting closer” Bhakta Blade told me as we dressed Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari this evening. “I looked at the clock when I started. Then I took the flowers off and that seemed like it took five minutes. I looked at Gandharvika for twenty minutes and then I started dressing them. I've got their day clothes off and have got them into their basic nightdress and now it's only been twenty-five minutes.” The lotus nails didn't seem to take long at all this evening. The fog is rolling in and it's a bit cooler than other nights so they must be planning stay inside tonight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home