Thursday, August 14, 2008




So happy we’re smiling coming miles to receive your darsana
Teach us to love you so above you will hold no other
By your grace will come out of the material catastrophe
Adopting a healthy life as Mahaprabhu taught.
Stealamani joined in he dressed them basically left the crowns, garlands and wigs for me we dressed them can you see the tag team?
Leis of roses and sumanas flowers flow along their dancing moves and as the peacocks cannot but swoon.
From the asrama to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and offering respect the gecko joins me but just around the southland and through the opal cliff. The hook of the point saw cruisers in a pace line and us getting by easily. The gecko takes his leave at his shop to help a wrench. I go on to see the swami and the stars. Back out and around the great blue whale passing the sufferer thakura who sees the people coming to pray for waves. As I go between the lakes one of the folks is there calling my name. He’s picking blackberries. We join together with the band over the east cliff. We stop to see the sufferers playing in the waning daylight. He too takes his leave and I go on to the wharf road. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa stands as I bow my head and speed to the asrama.
Mahaprabhu in his dhoti white stands underneath the Math logo while Gandharvika-Giridhari dance all night until they slip into their beds so no one will be the wiser when they come to wake them in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home