Saturday, July 05, 2008



This week has been a little hot
While the boy genius is holding pought
Mahaprabhu’s golden arms kidnap the mind back to the Nadia lila the kirtan at Srivasa unga to the prasadam seva
Giridhari arms with the flower arm bands along with Gandharvika’s flower belt and all in the shining flower effulgence.
Whole and petal rose leis to their knees while Gandharvika’s has the heart shape that makes all the devotees hope she’ll steal their hearts and offer them to Giridhari in the lei she holds.
East cliff, opal cliff, west cliff and all around the town don’t forget to offer respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa by bowing your head down. Some peddlers are out for errands while others race the lights and beasts. Some hand in hand others are competing fiercely for the top of the pack. The gecko and I out for the fun of pedaling sprint through the triangle to Saint Dagwood’s park and around the leaping monque past the mighty Bhakta Blade kutir where old toffee nose hides in the bushes with his green pen screaming FRAGMENT FRAGEMENT FRAGMENT FRAGMENT ad nausium. The sufferer thakura is still waving his flag from yesterday and his followers in the alley are in the curl. The mountain men perform simple feats on their ramps today. The school has something about registration on it’s marquee but no one cares. The gecko drops off at his shop and I notice I’m a little late so with all the speed I can muster I sprint to the long and winding where the ratha-bhojana-vrksa gives me a favorable breeze as I fold my palms and the sandhya pulls me up the driveway and into the stable.
Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari are ready early for their gold nightdress to take rest in their soft bed. I think though that really have something they are anxious to get to and so have me in early this evening.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home