Wednesday, June 25, 2008



The tailor says this dress is ready to go now
The seamstress lays it out to see how
It's going to go together, but wow!
The dhotis are made backward things need to get changed around
The tailor's people sewed this outfit as if they were turning pirouettes and leaving clues in a clandestine alphabet
Take a piece Mahaprabhu's chodder to make a sash, shrink the chodders and make new pleats for Gandharvika' sari
Sumanas leis swing in the dance's flow
Will the devotees even know?
The ratha-bhojana-vrksa gets respect as I take off on the main road to the gekco's place and then around the school past the cruiser king's reviewing stand through the triangle we go to the harbor and the boats are out. The avenue of the oldest profession takes me all the way to the parking lots. Crossing the main road an oversized beast darts before me heading left and give me a look that I shoot right back. In full bravery he completes the turn and allows me to cross the main road then he trumpets loudly. I on the other hand just fly to meet the vaikalika service and respect the ratha-bhojana-vrksa. Then it's on out to the other side of the mountain. Seeing the two men on horse back lets me know that the destination is at hand. Mahaprabhu welcomes me in for the sandhya there. I feel as if I'm appearing on a variety show of the early sixties where they only show above the waist. Returning Bhakta Blade is singing me his life story.
“O, deer dough have you seen Krsna?” he begins and Guru-Gauranaga Gandharvika-Giridhari are smoothly dancing into their night pastimes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home