Wednesday, July 02, 2008




As they came for darsana today Mahaprabhu and Giridhari kept their shirts on it seems their heads were cooler.
While Gandharvika choose what color to wear today she picked this sari out as it’s her favorite color.
And the hairdresser in chief said to me “I don’t think I’ve ever done their hair when they wore this dress, it’s exciting! I’m so inspired by the white flowers I just have to use them and weave this yellow ribbon”
Sumanas leis are a Wednesday standard and this is no exception. Symmetry is beauty and these are winding symmetrical.
I offer full respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and spin on to the main road. As I cross the bridge over the first highway I count the miles they are traveling and am glad for pedaling. At the field of the clank of the aluminum bat the gecko joins in. We turn to feed the bear and circle around to the snob hill. From there we scream through the village and the wharf to the opal cliff. There are sufferers in abundance today. Also there are lots of joggers and lovers but all look out for the pickpockets. The sunny cove is getting ready for the weekend. The sailboats have left the harbor and are competing with sufferers for the wind and waves. Pedalers are in groups or maybe some serious teams around Saint Dagwood’s park. There must be fifteen lined up between the park and the navapatra. The gecko and I mix with them and as I pass one slower one I hear, though it wasn’t meant for my ears, “this one is a killer!” I think it was a description of the hill we were climbing. Still I couldn’t resist answering, “you have spoken correctly” as I went past. The gecko and I once again come to the wharf road and at the long and winding I take leave. He goes on back to his shop and I bow my head as I see the ratha-bhojana-vrksa. I have to sprint all the way to the asrama, as I know time personified is there with a stopwatch out. A couple of folks go by in their beast one asks to take my pack and then says “Just hold on to my hand and come up with us” “I’ll pass on that” I say feeling it not safe. As I get back kalarupa is looking at his stopwatch again in disbelief.
The lotus nails aren’t considered a weapon so Nrsimhadeva kept the benediction of Brahma and still… Stealamani was dressing Gandharvika this evening he took Tulasi’s skirt and almost had it around her for a cape before he told me what he was doing. Then he was putting Giridhari’s rings on. He said “I saw this on fall but I didn’t hear it.” We looked all over until he found it in Mahaprabhu’s cuff. I had to tell Stealamani “Mahaprabhu couldn’t be humble about that one.” In spite of all our errors Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari go on enjoying like anything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home