Monday, June 30, 2008



“I see Mahaprabhu and Giridhari with vests and no shirts on. I know the sun is coming up. It must be summer time again. If you go out be sure to drink lots of water it’s a hot day on the way.”
Srnvanti gayanti devotees chant the glories of Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari perfectly composed or not.
Leis of roses whole and petals trace the curves of their bodies gently swinging to and fro.
After the respecting of ratha-bhojana-vrksa I meet the gecko and we sprint to the post office of no one in particular circling around returning to the triangle. A family pedals by on the opposite side giving us a wave. Three teenagers are also pedaling in our direction but on the pavement rather than in the road but they’re too cool to give us any never mind. The cruiser king just smiles as we go by. Then there’s the harbor where the boats are out to sea. At the bottom of the hook one of the devotees calls out my name and describes diving in and a confrontation with a wave. One of the strong sufferers had to intervene. Next the gecko and I make the left to the lakes and on to the natasala that is quiet and if the sign is correct it seems that it will be closed the whole of the month. The gecko takes his leave and I begin a sprint to make as many go lights as I can on the way in for the sandhya. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa stands for my bowed head and it’s branches bend in the breeze. I sound the sank that calls everyone in and thus the ceremony begins.
The evening comes and the fog rolls up a heavenly cloud, which is near the shade of this nightdress. Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari lie down for just a moment before they rise again to engage in their pastimes with all happiness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home