Friday, June 27, 2008



June 26
Arati time has come
The devotees are arriving on the run
The conch shell blew and they all cheered
The curtain opened and Gandharvika appeared
just at the moment the time bell rung
Sumanas leis with knee ticklers for all of them
Cotton for wicks calls for pedaling to the market I take off with respect to the ratha-bhojana-vrksa and as quickly as I could I was off to the navapatra. The sufferer thakura smiled as I went by along the west cliff where the bridge is only natural. The great blue whale is swimming to avoid the timingilla fish and I meet the gecko and we inspect the abhavan jana mauli. We speed on to the spinners church and go around the circle. Then Bhakta Blade’s kutir comes into view. He’s gone off for taxiing service so we sprint to catch the mountain men in the act of catching air. The leaping monque applauds and dances with one hand waving free. Along the road we stop to see the trader. There one of the folks calls out to me and we talk for a moment but a customer drops in and the gecko and I continue to the triangle. At the house that taught choc-o-lot to talk-a-lot the gecko takes leave to dip a strawberry. I go on to the road between the lakes. Sufferers are playing loud music and suffering like anything. By the basketball park another group is making a little noise due to it being the birthday of the first American pedaling hero that crossed in arch of champs in yellow. On to the wharf road and the main road. The ratha-bhojana-vrksa seems to smile as I fold my palms. The sandhya is also happy to see me return and high fives me. Three deer that live in the eucalyptus grove come out to see what is the matter. Their hooves make such a clatter the dogs on patrol tell them to move along so they go.
It’s a miracle mom, the name of the night dress tonight, that Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika-Giridhari have remained here to dance and sing to invite the residents to enjoy with them by serving them any way they can.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home